GBP 2020-2021 Team Application
The Global Bridge Program is an international team that recruits a select group of passionate student leaders from around the world. These leaders are expected to work collaboratively in building a sustainable future and empowering the Global Bridge Program. The Global Bridge Program opens possibilities for leaders to express themselves and obtain success in diverse areas. Please read the GBP Team Requirements and Expectations before applying:
Since the beginning of the 2019-2020 calendar year, the GBP Team has been focusing on developing and polishing the GIN Project Curriculum. As a GBP Team member, you will be working with others as one unified team to achieve this goal.
Specifically, you will be:
- testing the GIN Project Curriculum as it stands
- completing a leadership program as well as a GIN learning process that encourages you to reflect and empower themselves yourself as a leader of today and a GIN Bridge Team Member
- growing and strengthening both the team and the program
Time Expectations: Must be able to dedicate at least 10 hours a week.
Grade 12 and newly graduated: Must commit to this internship for 6 months, 9 months, or 1 year.
Requirements Checklist for application: Consent & Support
Submission of the GBP Team Application Form.
Submission of GBP Guardian & Mentor Consent Form to include:
- The permission of your legal guardian to participate: We recommend that you share GBP Student Team expectations, roles and responsibilities with your legal guardian upon request for permission to participate.
- The support of a GIN Educator Mentor at your school: Identify, request, and confirm the support and contacts of a GIN Co-Developer at your school. We recommend that you share the linked GIN GBP Co-Developers expectations, roles and responsibilities upon request of their support.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR GRADUATED STUDENTS: If you find that you are not able to enlist an Educator Mentor from the school you graduated please contact us to discuss the best way forward:
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Global Issues Network.