The Parent Hood - Registration June 2021
A safe space to connect with new and expecting Black parents. Enjoy virtual meetups with information and conversation for Black folks in Ontario who are expecting or parenting a baby under 12 months.
Wednesdays from 12:00 - 1:30pm
- June 2: Self-care and postpartum
- June 9: Attachment styles and parenting
- June 16: Responsive feeding
- June 23: Self-advocacy and consent
Please note Cheyenne and Joshuelle are prepared to host 20 people, and registration is first-come first-serve. Your spot is secured once payment ($40) is received via e-transfer. After we've reached 20 registrants, you will be added to the wait list for next month's group.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit them at the end of the form.
Warm regards ♥
I am/We are
Parenting a baby under 12 months
How do you identify?
Where do you live?
The Golden Horseshoe (From Oshawa around Lake Ontario to Niagara Falls)
Southwestern Ontario (From Guelph to Windsor)
Eastern Ontario (From Peterborough to Ottawa)
Northern Ontario (Barrie, North Bay, Sudbury, Thunder Bay and beyond)
How did you hear about this event?
- Extend grace to yourself and others
- Let all emotions be okay, not needing repair, or change.
- Refrain from providing unsolicited advice. Speak of your personal experiences and what has been helpful for you. Speak from the “I”.
- Honour each other's unique and personal experiences
- Honour and use other’s preferred pronouns (she/her/him/he/they/them etc.).
- Offer nonjudgmental responses
- Be patient when others are speaking
- Deepen your understanding - ask questions; ask for clarification etc.
- Know that together we share a wealth of knowledge and wisdom
- Please refrain from sharing people's private information, experiences, stories, opinions etc.
I have read, and accept the Community Agreement
Comments and/or questions
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service