Christianity Explored Feedback Form
Your feedback is important for us to do improve and reach out to people better the next term. Your feedback is treated with strictest confidence and only for the organisers review for program improvements for future.
1. Before you joined Christianity Explored, how would you have described yourself?
I didn’t believe in God
I wasn’t sure if God existed or not
I believed in God but not in Jesus Christ
I am a Christian (that is, personally confessed to Jesus Christ as my Saviour & Lord)
2. How would you describe yourself now in relation to Jesus Christ?
I understand who Jesus is, why he came and what it means to follow him. I have put my trust in him.
I am interested in learning more but, as yet, I have not put my trust in Jesus Christ.
I understand who Jesus is, why he came but I have not put my trust in Jesus.
3. If you have not yet put your trust in Jesus Christ, what is holding you back?
4. Do you know for certain that you have eternal life?
5. Suppose you were to die tonight and God asked you: “Why should I let you into heaven?” What would you say?
6. What would you like to do now? (tick one or more boxes)
I would like to come to Christianity Explored again.
I would like to come to Life Explored next term.
I would like to learn more from the Bible in a small group.
I have accepted Jesus and I would like to be baptised and join a church.
I would like to learn how to start my relationship with God and with Jesus.
I would like to be involved in helping out with Christianity Explored next time.
I do not wish to do anything further at this stage.
I would like to register for Just For Starters, to start my relationship with God and with Jesus.
I would like to be informed of the future courses
7. What comments would you like to make about Christianity Explored, either positive or negative?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St Mary's Cathedral.