Noise Pop is excited to partner with the Civic Joy Fund to produce San Francisco's first-ever Summer of Music series! We are looking for performing musicians of all styles and genres from across San Francisco and beyond to get involved in this series.
With Summer of Music, We aim to invigorate our communities, promote economic growth, and support artists and businesses that have been adversely affected in recent years. It's a chance to come together as a community and celebrate the heart of San Francisco - its people and its art.
The Summer of Music series is seeking talented performers for its eight neighborhood shows across San Francisco. Performances will take place every Saturday afternoon from 2-5 pm. More details about artist requirements and compensation are below:
- The performances will be small-footprint, stripped-down, preferably unamplified acoustic solo, duo, or trio configurations. Light amplification for electronic instruments is okay.
- Musicians must be able to perform three 45-minute sets, with fifteen-minute breaks between 2-5pm on Saturdays.
- Participants must provide all necessary equipment for their performance. Handheld instruments are strongly encouraged. Power may be available for light amplification on a limited basis.
- Compensation is $50 per hour per performer. Performers must provide W9 and bank account information to receive electronic payments.
- Musicians must live or work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Musicians must have been performing professionally for at least 2 years.
- Musicians must have recent live performance experience.
Take your chance to be a part of this exciting summer series and showcase your musical talent in front of a supportive community.
Notification of selected participants will begin June 1, 2023 throughout the length of the program.