PENANG INTERNATIONAL GREEN CARNIVAL 2017
EVENT CREW PRE-REGISTRATION FORM
1) Must have own transport (encourage to car pool/ public transport)
2) 18-35 years old
3) Have good command of the English or Malay languages
4) Cheerful, pro-active, responsible, good attitude and attentive
5) Dress code: Event T-shirt (to be provided), long pants & sport shoes
1) Assist on setup
2) Manage game/ exhibition booth
3) Assist in ad hoc tasks
Full Name (as per IC/ Passport)
Nama Penuh (seperti di KP/ Pasport)
NRIC/ Passport No (yymmdd-xx-xxxx)
No. KP/ Pasport (yymmdd-xx-xxxx)
Tel No. (Home)
No. Tel (Rumah)
Tel No. (Mobile)
No. Tel (Bimbit)
Institute/ Company Name
Nama Institut/ Syarikat
Institute/ Company Address
Alamat Institut/ Syarikat
Tel No. (Office)
No. Tel (Pejabat)
Pengalaman Kerja (e.g: 2010-2011: Promoter; 2012-2015: Sales Executive; 2016-present: Sales Manager)
Have you joined any of PGC's programmes/ events
Pernahkah anda sertai program/ aktiviti anjuran PGC
If yes, please specify the programmes/ events
In case of emergency, please contact
Jika kecemasan, sila hubungi
Tel No. (Mobile)
No. Tel (Bimbit)
Terms & Conditions/ Indemnity
1. Limited to first 50 applicants on first-come-first-served basis.
2. This job offer is open to applicants aged 18-35 years old.
3. Applicants who registered are agreed to work for TWO FULL EVENT DAYS (9-10 Sep 2017).
4. Applicants who registered but did not turn up for the job without prior notice (min. 10 working days) will be blacklisted for future job offers.
5. Applicants will be filtered and selected as Event Crew based on your working experience(s).
6. Event Crew must be present at the briefing, 25 Aug 2017 (Fri), two weeks before the event (1hr 30mins).
7. Event Crew must be present at the SETIA SPICE Convention Centre 1 HOUR before the event starts.
8. All benefits will be forfeited for Event Crew who failed to complete the service during the event without any justifiable reasons.
9. The organiser will not held responsible for any damage, injury, loss of personal belongings or any other unforeseen circumstances caused by whomsoever or whatsoever act during the event.
10. The organiser reserves the right to modify the rules and regulations, cancel or suspend the event should there be any discrepancy in the event without prior notice.
11. Event Crew must abide by all policies and procedures that will be given by the organiser.
Personal Data Protection Statement
Please be informed that in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA") which came into force on 15 November 2013, PGC Strategies Sdn Bhd ("Penang Green Council" or ''PGC') is hereby bound to make notice and require consent in relation to collection, recording, storage, usage and retention of personal information. Notice: The purposes for which your personal data may be used are inclusive but not limited to:- For assessment of any application to PGC For processing any benefits and services For communication purposes For advertorial and news For general administration and record purposes For enhancing the value of environmental education and awareness For educational and related purposes consequential to PGC For the purpose of our corporate governance Your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to third party and/or PGC collaborative partners including but not limited to the respective and appointed outsourcing agents for purpose of fulfilling our obligations to you in respect of the purposes and all such other purposes that are related to the purposes and also in providing integrated services, maintaining and storing records. Your data may be shared when required by laws and when disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws. Any personal information retained by PGC shall be destroyed and/or deleted in accordance with our retention policy applicable for us in the event such information is no longer required. PGC is committed in ensuring the confidentiality, protection, security and accuracy of your personal information made available to us and it has been our ongoing strict policy to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, not misleading and updated. PGC would also ensure that your personal data shall not be used for political and commercial purposes. Consent: By submitting this form you hereby authorise and consent to us processing (including disclosing) your personal data and any updates of your information, for the purposes and/or for any other purposes related to the purpose. If you do not consent or subsequently withdraw your consent to the processing and disclosure of your personal data, PGC will not be able to fulfill our obligations or to contact you or to assist you in respect of the purposes and/or for any other purposes related to the purpose. You may access and update your personal data by writing to us at :
Yes, I have read
I hereby declare that all the information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I agree to my personal data being processed for job application purposes and I will be receiving updated information of all programmes and projects by PGC Strategies Sdn Bhd (Penang Green Council or PGC) in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act 2010. I agree to abide by all rules and regulations set by PGC during the event and am fully aware that PGC has the right to reject or suspend my registration should there be any false information provided in this application form.
Yes, I agree
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service