Sign in to your Google account to fill out this form
This form contains features which require sign in. Your identity will not be revealed.
A Questionnaire for BCBAs that do, have or are interested in working as a Behavior Anlayst in the Public School Setting
This information will be utilized to identify the potential development of a Special Interest Group under the umbrella of the Connecticut Association of Behavior Analysts (CTABA). Your participation and feedback is appreciated.
1. Are you a Board Certified Behavior Analyst working in Connecticut?
No (If no, you do not need to continue this questionnaire)
2. Are you a BCBA that is currently working in a Connecticut Public School System?
No. Not Currently, but have in the past
3. Are/Were you a BCBA in a CT Public School that is/was
contracted through a larger organization/company
contracted as a single person, outside contractor
directly employed by the CT Public School System in which you work
4. Are/Were you the only BCBA employed or contracted by the CT Public School System in which you work?
5. As a BCBA working in a CT Public School System, does/did your practice
mostly entail a consultation model approach (observations and feedback to teaching teams for specific students or classrooms)
mostly entail a practitioner model approach (assessment, direct observation, program development, on-going in-vivo training to staff, daily/weekly direct interaction with students and/or classrooms)
a combination of both approaches
6. As a BCBA working in a CT Public School System, do/did you service students with (check all that apply)
Emotional / Behavioral Disorders (ED/BD)
General Education Tier I / Tier II
7. As a BCBA in a CT Public School System, which age population(s) do/did you service? (check all that apply)
Lower Elementary (K - 2nd)
Upper Elementary (3rd - 5th)
Middle School (6th - 8th)
Secondary (9th - 12th)
Transition (18 y/o - 21 y/o)
8. As a BCBA in a CT Public School System, is/was the majority of your caseload in
self-contained, special education classrooms
a combination of self-contained and general education programming
general education classroom with resource special education support
general education classroom
9.If you are/were working in a CT Public School System as a BCBA, do/did you have access to other BCBA's when problem solving or developing programming?
10. What are/were the barriers to student program development that you face/d? (check all that apply)
Access to assessments
Access to assessment materials
Access to current research and/or programming guides
Access to program materials (activities, program items/objects, reinforcer, etc)
Time to develop programming with collaborative members of the student's educational team
Time for staff training in program implementation and/or data collection
Lack of supervision of collaborative staff in program implementation and/or data collection
11. Would you be interested in attending (in person) a meeting once a month to network with other BCBA's that currently practice, have practiced, or are interested in the Public School Setting?
12. Would you be interested in attending (virtually) a meeting once a month to network with other BCBA's that currently practice, have practiced, or are interest in the Public School Setting?
13. If you are interested in attending this meeting, what topics would you like discussed?
I'm just interested in networking.
I'm interested in discussing current research that applies to common programming in the Public School Setting
I'm interested in discussing common barriers and hearing how other BCBAs have overcome those barriers within their Public School Setting
I'm interested in sharing programming and data collection methods/systems
14. I am interested in participating in this potential Special Interest Group of BCBA's that are interested in, have practiced or currently practice in the Public School Setting. Here is my name and contact information (name, email):
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Meriden Public Schools. -
Terms of Service