NC Race Walk Athlete Support Application
The Race Walk Committee of USATF North Carolina has agreed to support athletes, aged 14-35, who demonstrate a commitment to becoming a serious competitor in the event. This support will include Entry Fees and a portion of Travel Expenses for athletes who have qualified and compete in national level competitions. Note: Athletes attending NAIA institutions would be ineligible during their competitive collegiate seasons but could receive assistance outside of those windows should they meet the criteria of the program.
To be considered a serious athlete you must meet the following criteria:
1. Be an active member of USATF NC
2. Register as a member of a USATF NC Club
3. Train for the Race Walk during all seasons under a Coach who is on the USATF Coaches Registry
4. Comply with all USADA and WADA requirements to ensure Drug Free competition and training
5. Communicate your training, racing plans & results with the Race Walk Committee
To be eligible for Funding, you must compete in one or more of the following NC events during the calendar year. This list may be amended to include additional or remove competitions as their scheduled dates become known. Athletes who have considerable experience in the Race Walk and have already achieved a qualifying standard for a Funded Event, may begin to receive reimbursements prior to meeting the NC event requirement. Event schedules will be posted on the USATF NC website (
), under the Race Walk section.
- NC / SC Race Walk 1 Hour or other option
- JDL College Kick-Off 3000m
- SE Masters Indoor Championships 1 Mile &/or 3000m
- Montreat Invitational 5000m
- NC Junior Olympic Championships 3000m
Entry Fee and a portion of Travel Expenses will be reimbursed (Food and Lodging are not included) for athletes who meet the above criteria AND who compete in any of the events listed below. This list may be amended to include additional or remove competitions as their scheduled dates become known.
- USATF Indoor Championships [3000m]
- US Olympic Trials [20km &/or 50km]
- USATF Outdoor Championships [10km (U20), 20km &/or 50km]
- USA Race Walk Team Trials [10km (U20), 20km &/or 50km]
- New Balance Indoor/Outdoor Nationals [Mile (Indoor), 3000m (Outdoor)]
- USATF Junior Olympic Championships [3000m]
- USATF Youth Indoor/Outdoor Championships [3000m]
- USATF National Race Walk Championships [Distances as scheduled annually]
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service