List of what we DO and DON'T make!
There is room for questions at the bottom! Thank you for taking the time to read!
- toony heads
- use DVC parts such as teeth, nooses, claws, and horns
- make head props such as glasses and piercings
-"stompy" feet paws (upon request)
- hand paws that go up to elbows (upon request)
- Digi legs (requires you to send a DTD)
- Fullsuits (requires DTD)
- letting you provide your own pair of shoes for feet paws - they MUST be brand new!
- air brushing
- Removable eye lids
- Chibi, bat, or small wings
- breast padding small and large
- murrsuit zippers (upon request, may say no due to lack of experience installing them)
- moving jaws
- realistic suits
- leg sleeves
- resin eyes
- change our style to look like someone else
- AD's , DAD's, sergals, wickerbeasts, manokits
- closed species
- copyright characters OR markings
- sock paws
- head bases from other makers
- slim fit bodysuits
- LED eyes
- Kemono style
- big wings
- Providing your own fur (unless agreed upon)
Last updated: 5/25/19
Any questions on what we do or don't make?
If you are filling out a quote form and don't have questions, please do not submit a form!
Give email below and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Where did you hear about us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service