"DIZAINO ALĖJA" is separate area in Kaziuko mugė (Saint Casimir's Fair) fair for creators and designers.
WE OFFER SALES AREAS IN HEATED PAVILIONS FOR DESIGNERS AND CREATORS
Creators and designers of handmade and homemade fashion, lifestyle and home-ware products are welcome to apply.
Event date: 3 - 5 March 2022
- 03.03 from 11 am to 7 pm;
- 03.04 from 10 am to 7 pm;
- 03.05 from 10 to 4 pm;
Event place - Cathedral square, Vilnius, Lithuania (near Gediminas monument)
- illuminated stylish dome pavilions;
- 24/7 security throughout the event;
- spacious and heated changing room for visitors;
- strategically good location.
Requirements for exposition:
- only white, black or natural wood color exposition furniture;
- exposition used to be minimalistic not overloaded with goods;
- height of exposition up to 1,80 m;
- exposition and participant should fit to booked area.
Prices starts from 160 €+ 21% VAT/ for minimal 1 m width x 1.5 m depth area depending on chosen area.
For participation in "DIZAINO ALĖJA" please fill up registration form below. After please send 2-4 photos of your exposition from previous events by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration will take place until all sales areas will be booked.
All data will be used only for event organisation uses only.
NOTICE: Due to limited numbers of sales areas, the organizers reserve the right to select participants. Participants will be notified by e-mail within one week upon registration regardless of acceptance. Selected participants confirmation is complete once and invoice has been sent and payment has been made.