Daily Check-In with Ms Monica
Please fill the form out for attendance for today's asynchronous visual art class!
How are you feeling? Answer in the box under this picture.
1. How are you feeling? You can also have more than 1 feeling!
Sentence starter: I'm feeling ____ because... OR I'm in the ____ zone because...
2. Need to tell me anything else? What can I help you with?
Check as many as you need
Hygiene products (toilet paper, toothpaste, feminine products, soap)
Help with an assignment - specify assignment(s) where it says "Other"
Ms. Monica to check in with me - put your cell number where it says "Other"
If you're feeling negative, try doing some of these things!
- Move your body: Jumping, stretching, bouncing, swinging, push-ups
- Connect with your breath: slowly breathing to 10
- Name five things you are grateful for <3
- Take a short walk outside (if it’s safe)
- Hold something in your hands and focus on the color or texture
- Eat a piece of candy and choose three words that describe its taste
- Name five different things you can see around the room
- Put on relaxing, soft, positive music
- Drink water
- Have a snack
- Get more sleep / Take a nap
- Watch a funny video
- Talk to a trusted adult or friend
- Doodle /journal about your feelings
- Crumple up some paper and toss it in the trash/recycling
- Repeat kind phrases to yourself:
- “I'm having a rough time, but I will make it through.”
- “I'm doing your best and I can get better.”
- "This is hard but I can do this. I have the help I need."
Thank you for filling this out! I love you and please take care of yourself. I will follow up with you later today based on your responses and I hope you have a great day! Text me if you need anything (919-641-4123)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service