Our goal at Butte Humane Society (BHS) is to find loving homes for all the lost, abandoned and otherwise unwanted animals that come through our door, and to provide education to the public concerning animal welfare.
All partnerships will be created on the bases of fulfilling the mission and goal of Butte Humane Society. The Fundraising Partner’s activities and/or event must be compatible with responsible stewardship, humane education, and promote compassionate welfare. BHS reserves the right to approve or deny all partnerships and to terminate the partnership agreement at any time. To properly protect and build our brand, and to ensure the integrity of Butte Humane Society’s name, Fundraising Partners are expected to follow the policies and fulfill the responsibilities defined in this agreement.
Fundraising Partner/Project Criteria:
- Butte Humane Society will evaluate and approve or deny projects based on:
- Appropriateness of project to Butte Humane Society’s mission, goal and brand.
- Degree of involvement required (staff and resources) of Butte Humane Society.
- Project dates correlating with Butte Humane Society events calendar.
- Reputation and appropriateness (brand image) of Fundraising Partner.
Fundraising Partner Requirements:
- All partners must have written approval (Fundraising Agreement) from BHS prior to use of the organization’s name and/or to make BHS the beneficiary of a fundraising project.
- Fundraising Partners will not be given access to BHS’s database of animals and supporters.
- BHS is to receive an advance copy of all publicity, marketing, and fundraising materials for approval prior to distribution.
- At the discretion of BHS, Fundraising Partners may submit publication ready materials (i.e.: email blasts, e-newsletters) in support of their project for distribution through BHS channels.
Butte Humane Society has served the Chico community since 1911. BHS is not affiliated with any other national or local organization and depends solely on the financial support of businesses and individuals within the community.
Thank you for your support!
Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent provided by law - FEDERAL TAX ID: 94-1580621