The French and Indian War Begins Submission
Your LAST name
Your FIRST name
Your Class Period
1. Using the map above, which of the following nations held colonies in North American in 1754?
all of these
2. What is the major difference between the map of North America in 1754 and 1763? What had changed?
England had given up their colonies
France had given up their colonies
Spain had given up their colonies
the United States had become an independent nation
3. Which of the following events caused the map of North America to change between 1754 and 1763?
England purchased New France from the French
The Spanish bought the 13 colonies from England
America fought a war to win their independence
England and France fought a war and France was forced to give up New France
5. In 1754, Both England and France wanted to control which of the rivers below?
6. The French build a series of ____________ to defend their claim of the river above.
7. Which famous American was sent to ask the French to leave their claims?
8. George Washington built which of the following forts near the Ohio River?
9. The Ohio River begins in which location below?
Gulf of Mexico
10. For which reason did England and France go to war in 1754?
all of these
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service