Peterborough Squash Club Membership Form
Member Info and Details
Membership dues are payable in advance and can be paid via cash or cheque dropped into the lockbox at the club, or via an interac e-Transfer to:
(suggested transfer password "squashrocks")
A charge of $25 will be made for any cheques returned due to insufficient funds, or the replacement of any keys.
First Name and Last Name
Address: Street Address, City, Postal Code
Phone Number: Mobile
Phone Number: Home
Emergency Contact Name AND Phone Number
Type and Duration of Membership
(* Additional Family is defined as a spouse or dependent under 25)
FOR NEW MEMBERS ONLY: RATE: $120 for 3 months HST included
...New members only Additional Family*, Student, Junior: RATE: $60 for 3 months HST included
Fall or Winter (September 1 until December 31 or January 1 to April 30) RATE: $210 + HST = $237.30
...Fall or Winter Additional Family*, Student, Junior (September 1 until December 1) RATE: $105 + HST = $118.65
Fall + Winter (September 1 until April 30) RATE: $420 + HST = $474.60
...Fall + Winter Additional Family*, Student, Junior (September 1 until April 30) RATE: $105 + HST = $237.30
Annual (September 1 until August 31) RATE: $540 + HST = $610.20 Will be PRO-RATED
... Annual Additional Family*, Student, Junior (September 1 until August 31) RATE: $270+HST = $305.10 Will be PRO-RATED
Summer (May 1 to August 31) RATE: $120 + HST = $135.60
...Summer Additional Family*, Student, Junior (May 1 to August 31) RATE: $60 + HST = $67.80
Add: $10 Key Deposit per Key
I will add $10 to the membership rate for a club key
I already have a club key, or will play only during the weekday and won't require one
1. The Member agrees to keep and obey all rules and regulations now in force or in the future prescribed by the Club, for the use of the Club facilities, premises, and equipment therein, and the Club reserves the right to revoke this membership for cause if Member fails to keep and obey any of such rules and regulations, or for reasons of nuisance, disturbance, moral turpitude or fraud. Without limiting Member's obligation to obey the rules and regulations of the Club presently in force or in the future prescribed, Member agrees that they will obey the following rules by:
a) Always considering other members' rights and privileges / treating them with respect while they are at the Club;
b) Always accepting fullest responsibility for any damage done to the facility due to misuse.
2. Without limiting the Club's ability to terminate this membership for cause, the Club may terminate this membership for any reason before the end of the membership. If the Club elects to so terminate, the Club will refund a pro rata portion of any dues applicable.
3. It is expressly understood and agreed that this contract is transferable by the Member and that all rights or privileges granted by this membership can be transferred to another person of the member’s choosing should the Member choose to discontinue the membership.
4. Limitation of Liability: While Club representatives make every reasonable effort to minimize exposure to known risks, the Club recommends that members consult with their physician before participating in any exercise at the facility. Neither the Club nor its representatives are licensed medical care providers and have no expertise in determining the effect of any exercise on the member’s medical condition. Members understand and agree that by using the Club facility, there may be a risk of injury. By signing this agreement, each member agrees that they are participating voluntarily and do so at their own risk and fully releases the Club and its representatives from all claims or lawsuits for any injuries, death, property damage or theft, losses or any other liability of any kind arising directly or indirectly out of their participation in the Club.
5. Information Privacy: The Club is committed to protecting personal information and the information provided above will only be used for the operation of the Club. The member expressly agrees that contact information for other club members will be used only for the operation of the Club.
6. By choosing 'I agree' below, the member agrees to the receipt of club-related information via email to the email address listed above or on file.
Member Agreement to the above 6 statements
Volunteer Opportunities with the PSC
I am interested in volunteering to help with the club where possible (court time with new members, junior program, open houses, houseleague, etc.)
Yes, I'd like to help -- please contact me when needed
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service