Jefferson Band Booster Club (JBBC) 2020-21 Membership Form
We appreciate your participation in the JBBC. Your paid membership enables leadership and administrative positions that support the booster club to support ALL Band & Flag Programs throughout the year, including Wind Ensemble, Varsity Band, Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Jazz Big Band, Jazz Collective, Pep Band and Marching Band, Twirlers and Flags.
The JBBC supports these ensembles thru:
- Student activities & camps - Equipment for bands & flags - Banquets - Promoting our kids
& band - Chaperones for trips - Stipends & section coaches
Membership provides the following opportunities:
- Banquet ticket discounts
- Ability to create student escrow accounts to fundraise directly for your student’s band
expenses, managed by JBBC and the Band Office.
- Support to JBBC to have funding available that directly benefits your student
- Access to Student Band Directory (useful for carpooling needs)
- Be an active voting member
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please note - ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP in JBBC is required if students want to use individual escrow funds for their own benefit (i.e. band trips, instruments, etc.). All other fundraising activities without a JBBC MEMBERSHIP will go directly to the JBBC general fund to benefit the entire band program.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bloomington Public Schools.