Magento Product Recommendations Early Access Program
Product recommendations are a powerful growth tool that merchants can use to stimulate shopper engagement, increase conversions, and boost revenue. They are backed by an automated deep analysis of aggregated data and result in highly engaging, relevant, and personalized experiences for the shopper.
Using the A.I. capabilities of industry leading Adobe Sensei, we will soon bring the benefits of intelligent Product Recommendations to Magento Commerce. In just a few clicks, users will be able to create them directly from the Magento Admin Panel.
The out-of-the-box algorithms will focus on increasing conversion and basket size to drive revenue. Once created, Recommendations can quickly be deployed across a variety of high traffic storefront pages like Product Detail Pages, Category Pages, Cart, and others.
Early Enrollment participants will join the team that will strengthen the product from the start. You will get to help steer product direction, train the machine learning models which will deliver high quality product recommendations, and be first in line to gain access to the data-driven features we will be releasing in months and years to come.
FEATURE ROLL-OUT PLAN
- Merchants place a Magento-developed Data Services extension on production sites
- Magento gathers behavioral data, builds and trains Adobe Sensei machine learning models for each participating merchant
- Feature is in active development
- Magento rolls out Recommendations API for storefronts
- Magento rolls out early feature access with Product Recommendations management UI in the Admin Panel
- Product Recommendations powered by Adobe Sensei General Availability
* Dates are subject to change
OUR JOINT COMMITMENT
We commit to making this a positive experience for Early Enrollment Participants; and building a high quality Product Recommendations engine in the process. In return we are looking for spirited early-adopter merchants who actively participate by setting aside time to experiment with new functionality and providing feedback early and often.
- Merchant commits some technical resources to install and periodically update the Data Services module on production storefront
- Merchant commits some resources to provide feedback throughout the Early Enrollment and Early Access phases of feature development
- Merchant is willing to discuss approach to marketing strategies, current practices and workflows
- Magento serves the storefront (not headless)
- Magento Commerce 2.3.x
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service