🤔 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲? The Checkmate Foundation is a Canadian non-profit equalizing opportunities in chess for underprivileged and underserved demographics.
Welcome to the Chess Volunteer Application
form which helps us find out if you are passionate about helping others. No matter your skill level, we are looking for someone who is friendly and great with children. We don't just want our students to learn, we want them to have fun. Whether you are know how the pieces work or are a titled player, we are open to having anyone join us! Remember that age is not a factor, we are open to having anyone 14+ to help us fulfill our mission.
Once we have received your application, we will contact and connect with you about our current opportunities, as well as, more information about how volunteering works. What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
- Be able to encourage positivity and a fun learning environment
- Experience in chess is not necessary (but is highly recommended)
- Help establish a fun and amazing chess community
- Be part of a mission to help spread equality
- Receive a certificate for your volunteering efforts
- Receive a stunning reference letter for your work with the organization after select amount of hours
📅 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: We are always looking for new coaches, apply now!
𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 ⬇️:
Instagram - @checkmatefoundation
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org