RCSLT survey on access to speech and language therapy: people aged 0-18
Tell us about your speech and language therapy help in the COVID-19 pandemic
The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists is worried about people’s speech and language therapy support during COVID-19.
We want people to get the speech and language therapy support they need.
We need your help.
We want to find out:
• if the COVID-19 pandemic has made a difference to your speech and language therapy support
• how have changes to your speech and language therapy support made you feel
• what you think about the future
If you are a parent, carer or family member:
• Your child may be able to do some or all of the survey.
• They may need help.
• Please help them with the survey if they need help.
• If you are doing the survey for your child answer the questions as they would.
This survey has six parts.
This survey finishes on 5 February 2021.
Following guidance from the Health Research Authority (HRA, 2020), this survey is not deemed to be research and thus does not require approval from a Research Ethics Committee.
The RCSLT is the Data Controller for the information you give us on this form. That means they keep your information safe. If you don't want to share this information, you can email
You can read more information about RCSLT, your personal information and your rights here:
If you need support with this survey, please contact
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Sheffield.