LGCC English Service Registration 7/10/2022
We are excited to welcome you back to campus for in-person worship. Please read the following information carefully before you register so that we can provide the safest worship experience possible.
Service: Sunday, 9:30am-10:45am, LGCC Building 2
- Face coverings are required for everyone in attendance with the exception of children under age two.
- Practice social distancing with others outside your household. Refrain from shaking hands, hugging, and other forms of physical contact with those outside your household.
- All children are welcome to attend service, but should be able to follow safety protocols. There is Children Sunday School and nursery care available as well (see other registration form).
- Please stay home if you or anyone in your household is not feeling well or has any COVID-19 symptoms including, but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, fever/chills, loss of taste or smell.
- Any attendees who test positive for COVID-19 or become symptomatic within 3 days of attending indoor worship service should immediately notify the LGCC Office so that any close contacts during the exposure period can be identified.
- Any attendees who have traveled by air are recommended to follow the CDC’s guidance on domestic travel and international travel (i.e. people who are not fully vaccinated should self-quarantine for at least a full 7 days after travel).
Registration & Check-In
- Please arrive early to allow ample time for check-in. Service will start at 9:30am.
- All attendees are required to register online and be on our registrant list in advance of attending in person service. Households should register together.
- Due to worship hall occupancy limits, not everyone who registers may be able to attend. Attendees will be notified by Saturday if there is not enough space for them to attend.
- All attendees must sign-in at the worship hall entrance.
- Attendees will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entry.
- Attendees must wear their face covering at all times during the worship service, including while singing. An exception is made for briefly taking elements during the Holy Communion.
- Attendees will be seated with their own household (including children), and seated at least 1 empty seat away from other households.
- No offering bags will be passed and no shared items such as hymnals and bibles will be distributed. Bulletins will be provided in digital format primarily. There is an offering box at the back of the worship hall for your convenience.
- Doors will be opened to maximize ventilation and allow circulation of outdoor air. Please dress accordingly as if seated outdoors.
- No eating or drinking is allowed inside the worship hall. Attendees may walk outside if they need to do so. An exception is made for briefly taking elements during the Holy Communion.
- We encourage attendees to fellowship and socialize safely outside of the worship hall before & after service.