BREWERS CHALLENGE REGISTRATION 2019
BARREL AGED! Yup, the longer, the better! As BCBA has Aged 10 Years, we thought it was appropriate to challenge brewers to age their beer as well! 2019 is the #yearofthebarrelaged. To register for the Brewers Challenge, please fill in this form and submit it no later than September 1st.
The Barrel Aged requirements:
- The beer needs to have been barrel aged for a minimum of 4 months! No oak chipping, full on barrels please!
- The beer must fit into BJCP category 33 Wood Beer (A or B) and be released for sale to the public between September 1st 2018 and September 1st 2019
- Kegs or package - please no casks this time around!
- You must have a booth at the event in order to participate.
- It must be brought to the event and registered in advance by completing this form. Judging will take place on site and start at 2:30pm. Full event details will be sent out a month prior to the big day.
Please enter your Brewery's full name (as you would want it on your award).
Brewer's Full Name
Are you bringing package or keg?
Describe your beer - Style, name
What type of barrel are you using?
How long has this beer been aging?
Is there anything you would like us to know about this beer? Please enter NA if none.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Socially Monica. -
Terms of Service