Date: Friday May 12th
Time: 4pm to 7pm
Location: Hamilton Park
The idea is to help people clear out some clutter.
o Make sure your apparel and/or toys are freshly laundered and in good condition – no stains, fading, or excessive wear.
How will it work? Please, read all the Steps.
1) In order to participate you need to bring at least 5 pieces ( clothes and/or toys)
2) Each participant can get up to 10 pieces. (clothes and/or toys)
3) Expectant Parents can participate by bringing 1 pack of baby diapers (worth 5 pieces), that will be donated to a charity organization in Jersey City.
4) After the event gets over, unwanted items will be donated.
5) After filling the form JCFamilies' team will contact you with further details about drop off.
If you have any additional question, please email Bianca at email@example.com