Hello all you Collabor88 blogger hopefuls! I wanted you all to be aware of the rules and guidelines that must be followed to be a part of the Collabor88 Blogging Team. The Rules and Guidelines are listed as below:
Due to the larger amount of items sent to the group, blogs are checked very frequently. Out of fairness to the designers and bloggers, if you do not follow the rules listed below, you will be removed from the group. If for any reason you are unable to meet the requirements please contact Celeste Forwzy.
• The required minimum of blog posts for the duration of each event’s round is three.
• You must blog at least three designer’s items in each blog post.
• You must credit all Collabor88 items that are in your post. ie. (Store Name – Item Name)
• Blog post quota must be made within the duration of the event’s round. Each round begins on the 7th and runs till the 6th of the following month.
• There is a zero tolerance policy for any disrespectful behavior toward the event in any public forum out of respect for the designer, fellow bloggers and the consumers.
• You must fill out a form after every blog post you make for each Collabor88 round.We ask that you please fill out your forms before each round closes on the 7th of the following month. If you fail to do so, you will be asked to step down as a blogger. With so many bloggers, it is difficult to specifically locate Collabor88 blog posts. Filling out your forms is our way of ensuring that we don’t miss your monthly blog posts.
If you agree to these rules then please apply to be on the team!