2. I understand the potentially confidential nature of assisting in providing archaeological site updates. I will keep archaeological site information confidential and will not disclose or discuss the location of these sites with the general public.
3. I deem it my responsibility to practice and demonstrate excellent stewardship of these archaeological sites. I will not willfully cause harm or loss to these sites.
4. I understand that information I generate belongs to the State of Florida and the managers of the HMS Florida program, the Florida Public Archaeology Network.
5. I agree to take on all risk associated with site stewardship and hold only myself accountable for my well-being and safety.
6. I understand that failure to comply with this agreement or the referenced codes of ethics at any time will result in a discontinuation of my involvement with the HMS Florida program