1. What is the function of a fuselage in an airplane?
2. The _______________ moves left and right
to control the left or right movement of the plane
3. Which part of the plane is considered the most important and why so?
5. The __________ can be raised or lowered
to change the direction of the plane's nose
7. The wings of a plane are called
8. What is the equation for calculating force?
10. The ______________ at the rear of the
plane provides stability
13. Which of the
following terms refers to the fear of flying?
14. The __________ is the vertical part of
16. Which of the
following is not one of the 4 main forces that act on an airplane and help it
17. Which type of
aircraft has wings, but has no motor?
18. Which type of
aircraft has a motor, but has no motor?
19. The wheels of a plane are called the
21. The body of the plane is called the.......
23. They________________ are hinged on the
wings and move downward to push the air down and make the wing tilt up.