2020 Palmer Lake Wine Festival Retail Vendor Application
You are cordially invited to apply as a retail vendor at the inaugural Palmer Lake Wine Festival to be held on Saturday, September 12, 2020, in the Palmer Lake Recreation Area (across from the Tri-Lakes Art Center between 105 and the railroad tracks) in beautiful Palmer Lake, Colorado. We will be selecting approximately 20 retail vendors to participate.
We plan to limit the number of Retail Vendors based on space and want to make sure vendors tie in with the local, wine or food categories. The PLWF committee is looking for vendors (retail establishments) to complement our participating wineries and prefers businesses that sell artistic or wine-related items. Vendor selection will be based on the ability to provide a well-balanced vending area, and if more than one vendor applies with the same type of product, preference will be given in the order received. The number of vendors will be limited due to space constraints. As well, there will be a limited amount of vendor booth space with optional power hook-up.
VENDOR SELECTION PROCESS:
1) Complete this online application. No money or documents are due at this time.
2) The PLWF committee will review your application and let you know if you’ve been selected to participate.
3) You will have five days to pay applicable vendor fees as well as provide the required documentation.
If you agree to participate, you must be set up by 9:00 AM. Festival hours are 12pm-1pm for VIP and 1pm-5pm for General Admission. You will be expected to stay for the duration of the festival.
You will be responsible for paying applicable taxes; they will not be collected the day of the event.
Questions? Email Paul at
Good Contact Phone Number
Please provide a brief description of your company and what services/products you will sell at the Palmer Lake Wine Festival:
Event Space Options
Please select the type of event space you will need:
Booth Space 10x10 - $75
Additional 10x10 Booth Space - $50
Electricity - $25 (optional)
If selected to participate, you agree to the following:
1. I agree to provide payment for event space options within five calendar days of selection notification.
2. I agree that acceptance is based on the understanding that I will sell only those items listed on this application. Additional items may NOT be sold without the event organizers expressed consent.
3. Vendors are responsible to pay applicable sales tax to El Paso County; sales tax is not collected by the Town of Palmer Lake.
4. I agree to have proper insurance and must provide a copy of its policy or certificate showing necessary coverage.
5. Vendor staff is limited to 4 people per single booth.
6. I understand Wine Festival officials and/or volunteers assume no responsibility for the security of personal items, merchandise or items on display in my booth.
7. I understand vendors must supply their own tables, chairs, and tents. Tents must have weights!
8. I understand this outdoor event will go on rain or shine. The Wine Festival will not be canceled for inclement weather. Please be prepared for all types of Colorado weather.
9. I will not sublet all or part of my vendor space. This agreement cannot be reassigned and I understand that subletting my vendor space is not permitted.
10. No generators are permitted.
11. I will leave my booth space as I found it, clean and empty. I will remove all cardboard to the “recycle dumpster”, all trash to the “trash dumpster” and deposit all glass bottles to the “bottle recycling” bins provided at my booth. (if applicable).
12. Festival attendees under 21 years of age will not be permitted in the park, however, you will be allowed to have staff over 18 with a non-drinker band. Please notify Palmer Lake Wine Festival of any staff under 21.
13. I understand that if I do not attend for any reason, I will not receive a refund for my booth fee. There are no exceptions.
I understand that I am completely responsible for my booth space and property and bear all liability associated with my booth space and property and my own actions while participating at the Palmer Lake Wine Festival. I also understand and agree that neither Evergood Elixirs LLC, Busted Barrel Furniture Company, the Town of Palmer Lake, nor The Palmer Lake Wine Festival is responsible for merchandise belonging to the exhibitor/vendor and is exempt from any liability as a result of participation in the festival. I have read, understand and agree to abide by all the guidelines and requirements listed in the enclosed application in addition to all applicable state, city and county requirements and guidelines. Misrepresentation of any merchandise will be grounds for removal from this and all future shows.
Yes, I agree to the terms and conditions of this application.
E-Signature (Type Name)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service