Read to Me Project Volunteer Form
Please answer the following questions. Thank you!
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your last name?
3. What is your mailing address?
Please provide your PO Box number or street address; the city you live in; and your Zip code.
4. What is your email address?
5. Are you bilingual/bicultural in Spanish?
6. How did you hear about the Read to Me Project?
7. What would you be interested in doing?
Here is a list of the events and activities for which we are looking for volunteers between now and June 2019. Please select as many as you'd like to participate in.
Answer students' questions as they complete computer-based surveys in the schools (April 1-19).
Create medals and certificates for student awards (From... To...)
Organize and inventory books in our office in Salinas (May 15-24)
Entry of "reading log" data (weeks and days read) for students who participated in the program. At our Salinas office from May 27-June 12.
Help set up book tables for year-end awards ceremonies in participating schools (May27-June 12.
8. In addition, we are always looking for volunteers with specific expertise. Please let us know what expertise you have.
Making quality videos
Providing technical support
Providing simultaneous Spanish/English translations
Sorting and inventorying donated books
Educating parents, primarily Spanish speaking, about how children learn and the importance of early childhood education.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service