QUESTIONNAIRE ON CONSUMERS' AWARENESS AND RISK PERCEPTION OF ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE
Under the EU-FORA fellowship program of the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), a survey questionnaire on consumers' awareness and risk perception of antimicrobial resistance has been developed at the University of León. Completion of the survey should not take longer than 10 minutes. The information gained from the survey will be disseminated as widely as possible. We would like to thank you in advance for your time and effort.
- Dr Elena-Alexandra Oniciuc, fellow, Dunarea de Jos University of Galati, Romania
- Dr Eleni Likotrafiti, Assistant Professor in Food Microbiology, Department of Food Technology, Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki (ATEIthe), Greece
- Dr Avelino Álvarez-Ordoñez, Lecturer in Food Science and Technology, Department of Food Hygiene and Technology, University of León, Spain
- Dr Miguel Prieto Maradona, Head of the Institute of Food Science and Technology, University of León, Spain.
It complies with the provisions of current regulations on data protection (Data Protection Act 15/1999 and Regulation EU 2016/679). The principal investigator is in charge of the custody of the data.
Participation in the online questionnaire is anonymous, voluntary and without any financial compensation. Each respondent completes the questionnaire using the Google forms platform. The purpose of the questionnaire is explained in advance to the respondents, who are asked to complete the questionnaire by selecting the options they consider most appropriate. In the description of the questionnaire to the participants an informed consent is included, in which the participants are informed of:
- The title of the project and responsible researcher;
- They are reminded that they can receive information about the results of the project if they wish;
- They are reminded that their participation is totally anonymous and voluntary;
- They are informed that the fact of answering the online questionnaire by an eligible participant is considered equivalent to having expressed consent to participate in the project.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service