Become a Hipcamp Storyteller
Are you planning an epic backpacking trip, a car camping trip to a local Hipcamp, or just have something to say that no one else is saying? Can you give MacGyver a run for his money with your camping hacks?
Share your story on the Hipcamp Journal! Here's what we're looking for:
• Local expertise and personal stories about the outdoors
• Local guides and how to's
• Lists! Ex: The 10 Best Places to Camp an Hour from San Francisco
• Personal Narratives
What you get:
• Published work with author byline in a beloved outdoor community resource
• A Hipcamp sticker and discount to book at a Hipcamp when you contribute your first Journal that is published
• That warm, fuzzy feeling knowing you're helping other people get outside
Send all of your crazy, wild, and wonderful adventures to us here. We may not be able to respond to every story submission right away, but a Hipcamp editor will get back to you soon!
Stay wild ✌️
Photo by Juliana Linder at Wild Tender, Pescadero, CA:
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
I am a...
None of the above
Story title & brief overview
Submit as many ideas here as you'd like! Please list a title name and brief 1-2 sentence overview.
1-2 sentence byline
Your Hipcamp profile (link!)
We need to link to your profile in order to publish a post :)
Your email address
Do you have photos? Need photo assistance?
Yes I have photos
No, I don't have photos
I will source photos! (from Hipcamp, duh)
Link to view images
Could be Dropbox folder, WeTransfer, .zip & more
We might send you something sweet!
Apt # / Suite / P.O. Box
I'd love to contribute as:
For context: The majority of our posts are contributed by volunteers. Thank you for your interest!
A volunteer community contributor
A paid contributor
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hipcamp.