THE EYES HAVE IT by Ruskin Bond : Quiz No 2
Put your name and address before choosing the correct answers of the following questions:
1. The riverie of the narrator was disturbed bygirl was startled when the narrator first spoke to her because
a high pitched female voice
the aunt's voice
the girl's voice
the third passenger
2. "Then I made a mistake." The mistake that the narrator made was
to ask the girl about the sights outside.
to behave rudely with the girl.
to ask the girl about her age.
to ask the girl of her name.
3. The game that the narrator played with his fellow-travellers was to
pretend that he could see.
pretend that he couldn't hear.
make conversation about things around them.
make sure that they did not realise that he could not see.
4. The new fellow traveller's remark took the narrator by surprise because
he said that he did not notice the gorl's hair style.
he said that there was no girl at all.
he said he had seen a boy instead.
he said that the girl had no sense of humour.
5. The perfume of the girl's hair was
6. After the departure of the girl, the narrator was was
lost in a riverie
talking with others
7. Before her departure, the girl said to the narrator
" Good Bye"
"See you again"
8. The narrator came to know about the girl's blindness after she
entered in the compartment
stood before him
sat beside him
9. At the time of meeting the girl, the narrator was
10. The third passenger boarded the train at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service