Women's Entrepreneurship Day Organization Pioneer Award Nomination Form!
We're so glad you clicked! Please support our movement by nominating extraordinary Women Pioneers in the fields of Health, Education, Music, Business, Celebrity, Sports, Art, Fashion, Philanthropy, Beauty, Social Responsibility, Space/Science, Finance, Technology, Environment/Animals who we can honor with the WED Pioneer Award on Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (WED), November 19 at the United Nations. These awards are given to remarkable women who have truly made a significant difference in their specific field of work and the community. This award is officially recognized by both United States Houses of Congress as one of our Nation’s most prestigious awards.
The recipients are women of excellence and industry leaders including past Awardees including:
- Loreen Arbus (President/Founder of Loreen Arbus Productions, Inc., & The Goldenson-Arbus Foundation)
- Lynn Tilton (Founder & CEO of Patriarch Partners)
- Mama Sarah Obama (Founder & CEO of The Mama Sarah Obama Foundation)
- Sandy Lerner (Co-Founder of Cisco Systems and Founder of Urban Decay)
- Shannon Schuyler (Chief Corporate Responsibility and Purpose Officer with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC US),
and also serves as the President of the PwC Charitable Foundation, Inc.)
- Tamara Mellon (Co-Founder of Jimmy Choo and Creative Director & Founder of Tamara Mellon)
- Dr. Jen Welter (First woman to hold a coaching position in the NFL With a previous background in women’s football
leagues as a linebacker for 14 years)
- Heidi Messer (Chairman and Co-Founder Collective[i])
- Kelly O. Chezum (President of External Relations at Clarkson University)
- Leona Lewis (Grammy Nominee, British Singer, Songwriter, and Animal Welfare Campaigner)
- Leslie Blodgett (Creator of bareMinerals, former CEO of Bare Escentuals, Board Member of Every Mother Counts, Stella
& Dot, and SPANX)
- Martha “Muffy” MacMillan (Director on the board of Cargill Inc., Director on the Cargill Foundation, Waycrosse, Inc.,
Boards of the American Federation of Arts, Global Minnesota, The Economic Club of Minnesota, and The Walker Art
- Iris Apfel (New York style icon, interior designer and businesswoman)
- Joan Hornig (American jewelry designer and the founder of Joan Hornig Jewelry)
- Katia Beauchamp (CEO and Co-Founder of Birchbox, a monthly beauty subscription box)
- Kay Koplovitz (Founder of the USA Network and SyFy channel, and the first woman to serve as network president in
- Mindy Grossman (CEO and Director of HSN, INC., a member of the company’s Board of Directors, and CEO of
- Sandra Lee (Emmy-winning television chef and author)
- Tao Porchon-Lynch (Yoga master and award-winning author)
- Yue-Sai Kan (Emmy-winning television host and producer, entrepreneur, bestselling author, and humanitarian)
- Andrea Kerzner (Founder and CEO of Lalela Project, Co-Creator of
, Director of the Board of Kerzner International Holdings Limited)
- Angie Bastian (Founder, Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP®)
- Bobbi Brown (CEO Beauty Evolution, Former CEO & Chief Creative Officer Bobbi Brown Cosmetics)
- Dorothy “Dottie ” Herman (Co-Founder, President & Chief Executive Officer of Real Estate brokerage firm Douglas
Elliman Real Estate LLC.)
- Judith Ripka (Luxury Jewelry Designer & Founder Judith Ripka)
- Lucy Jarvis (First Woman Television Producer, Peabody Award Winner)
- Muna Rihani Al-Nasser (Chairwomen UN Women For Peace Association)
- Sara Bareilles (Singer, Songwriter, 6-time Grammy Nominee, Broadway Musical Writer/ Composer)
- Sonia Gardner (President, Managing Partner, and Co-Founder of Avenue Capital Group & Global Chair of the Board
100 Women in Finance)
- Suzanne Lerner (President and Co-Founder Michael Stars, and Board Member Women Thrive Alliance)
- Twinkle Khanna (Film Actress, Entrepreneur, Best-Selling Author & Philanthropist)
- Shannon Dellimore (Co-Founder/Creative Director Glam Glow)
- Anna Sui (Internationally Renowned Fashion Designer and Entrepreneur)
- Eileen Murray CO-CEO Bridgewater Associates, The world’s largest hedge fund)
- Her Highness Princess Märtha Louise. The Royal House of Norway (Author & Chair Princess Märtha Louise's Fund to
benefit disabled children)
- Kathleen King ( Founder Tate’s Bake Shop)
- Shelley Zalis (Founder OTX Global Technology Consulting Firm, CEO/Founder The Female Quotient)
- Mary Ann Thompson-Frenk (President & Co-Founder Memnosyne Foundation & The John Philip Thompson
- Shari Staglin (CEO Staglin Family Vineyard & Co-founder One Mind)
- Wendy Diamond (Founder/CEO Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Organization/ChooseWomen, Founder Animal Fair Media, Inc. & Founder LDP Ventures)
- Stephanie Newby (Founder Golden Seeds, an early-stage investment firm for women-led companies & Former CEO Crimson Hexagon)
- Francine LeFrak (Founder/Visionary Same Sky, Chair Harvard Kennedy School Women’s Leadership Board & Founder LeFrak Productions)
- Patty Baker (Philanthropist, Broadway Producer, Founder Baker Scholars, Board Member Hunter College Foundation (Baker Theater Building), New York Public Theater, Naples Players, Baker Art Museum & Milwaukee Repertory Theater)
- Leah Solivan (General Partner Fuel Capital & Founder TaskRabbit, Board Trustee Sweet Briar College, Advisor Zently & Advisor Monica + Andy)
- Norma Kamali (International Fashion Designer, Founder/CEO Normalife, Founder/CEO Wellness CAFÉ & STOP OBJECTIFICATION CAMPAIGN)
- Hannah Stocking (Global Entertainer 25+ Million Followers)
- Missy Elliott (Grammy Award-Winning Musical Artist)
We are grateful for your support in our grassroots mission in alleviating poverty by empowering, celebrating and supporting women in business! Excited for your nominations!
What is HER first name?
What is HER last name?
What is her Occupation? Include Job Title!
What is her company/organization?
What is her email?
Please provide her phone number!
What country is she from?
What is her zip code?
Please include a link to her bio on her website
Please provide us with her company and personal Social Media Handles
Please select which Categories nominated for
Animals / Environment
Why would you like to nominate this person or be a nominee for this award?
How are you related to this nominee (please indicate if you are self nominating)?
May we let your nominee know you nominated her for this honor?
If you are nominating someone, please write your First and Last Name here (please rewrite your name if you are self nominating)?
What is your Email?
What is your Phone Number?
We are honored and grateful! Our nomination committee will review and get back to you as soon as possible! If you have any more information you would like to share with us or any questions, please do not hesitate! Thank you!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service