It is the responsibility of applicants to familiarize themselves with the expectations of the ambassador program prior to applying. Information on the ambassador program is available via http://spp.ucr.edu/ambassadors/.
For any questions, please contact Chief Student Ambassador Thomas Kuhlmeier at email@example.com.
1. Community Service & Events Committee - Members plan and execute community service events and efforts, student welcome mixers, student success events, internal social gatherings, etc.
2. Outreach Committee - Members promote SPP and ambassadorial programs, services, and activities.
3. Peer Mentorship Committee - Members provide mentorships to UCR students.
1. A one-page personal statement answering the following question: "Why would you make an ideal Dean's Student Ambassador for the UCR School of Public Policy?" Your essay may be single- or double-spaced. More important than format is the substance of your writing.
3. Bio - no more than 100 words. This will be supplied as part of a briefing document to evaluators. And should you be selected as an ambassador, this will be posted on the ambassador directory. Samples are available at http://spp.ucr.edu/directory/ambassador.html.
4. Headshot - This will be supplied as part of a briefing document to evaluators. And should you be selected as an ambassador, this will be posted on the ambassador directory. Samples are available at http://spp.ucr.edu/directory/ambassador.html.