ERC- ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT (ALS) COURSE 2018- Sri Lanka
Full time Two day course,( 07:30-17:30) with online learning material . Course will be held " CLINMARC-NHSL-Colombo -Sri Lanka)
Course fee- 25000 Rs.( Sri Lankans working in Sri Lanka)
1.Select preferred ALS course date
Target group- Doctors working in OT/ICU/ETU/CCU / acute wards, PG Trainees- ( Nurses please go to the Immediate Life Support course)
21-22 March 2018- Colombo- No vacancy
23-24 March 2018- Colombo- No Vacancy
11-12 July 2018-Colombo
13-14 July 2018 -Colombo
2. Full Name
As per your ID card/Passport/Birth Certificate
3. Surname followed by initials
e.g; Premaratne E.M.J
4. How your name should appear on the certificate
Certificate will be system generated as your name appears in ERC Guest account .
5. First name
For the name tag
6. Mobile number
If answer is other - Please mention in your comments
8. Specialty / Area of practice
Gyn & Obs
9. If your answer is "Other" to above question, state the specialty or place of work
10. Hospital/ Institution
e.g , P.G.H Badulla , D.G.H. Gampaha / B.H. Panadura / NHSL / Locum, None
11. Date of Birth
e.g- Colombo University
13. If your answer is " Overseas or Other" for above question, state the University
14. Post graduate qualification if any
MD- Gyn & Obs
15. SLMC Registration number
If not registered yet , indicate " No"
16. Have you completed any of following life support courses with in last 2 years ?
ILS - Sri Lanka
ALS - Galle
17. Meal preference
18. Any special requests/comments
Different course date, CPR courses done, Special assitance
19. I hereby agree that the above information are true and correct according to my knowledge, and will check my email box and respond accordingly
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service