Lessons from the Lorax
After watching the movie “The Lorax” (1972) answer the following questions.
The Lorax (1972)
Name (Last, First)
1. Explain how the loss of one resource soon led to the loss of many resources.
2. Along with the loss of trees what other negative impacts go along with the growth of industry?
3. Who is the Lorax and what role does he play?
4. What connections can you make between this movie and the current state of the world?
5. What do you think it meant by “Unless” at the end of the movie? Explain
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service