Building a Research Question
Work in teams of two to start developing your research question regarding how we collect data on an ecological issue and then push for action based on the findings. Work through the following series of questions to develop your question. You will present your question to your classmates who will give you your feedback.
Keep in mind that your project will be centered on the effect of plastic pollution in your local community
Names (Last, First)
1. Explain why this topic or issue is important to your community.
2. Write your Inquiry Question.
3. What types of data you will need? Why do you need it? How will you collect it? What tools will you need?
4. How are you going to organize and analyze your data?
5. What do you hope to learn by completing this inquiry? How will you use your data?
6. What do you anticipate being able to create (an experience, a campaign, etc..) using your data?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service