For a stall at Bridgnorth's biggest free one day community event, please complete the form below.
- Standard stalls £35.00 plus VAT (£42.00 total)/ Double stalls £70 plus VAT (£84.00 total)
- A minimum donation of £10 will apply for community groups, Bridgnorth Town Centre retail premises and registered charities.
- Catering Stalls must complete the designated booking form
- For alcohol sales, a Temporary Events Notice will be required from Shropshire Council who can be contacted on 0345 6789 000
- Pitch sizes – 3m x 3m or 6m x 3m
- Stall holder registration and payment required by 2 June 2017.
Bridgnorth Town Events regret that they are unable to provide any stalls, gazebos or electricity for use at the event. Risk Assessments are the responsibility of each stall holder.
If stall holders require electricity, only silent generators may be used.
Please note, traders must agree to stay at the event until at least 6pm.
Payment can be made either by cheque and posted to the Town Council offices, College House, St. Leonard's Close, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV16 4EJ or alternatively by BACS using the following details:
Bank: Unity Trust Bank
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account number: 20330912
Account name: Bridgnorth Town Council
Bank payments MUST be referenced "001" plus your surname or organisation/business name and we would be grateful if email confirmation could be sent once payment has been made.
Confirmation of your attendance will be sent in due course once full payment has been received. For more information, please contact the Town Council on 01746 762231 or email@example.com.