CTA's 2021 Women in Tech Conference - Call for Proposals
The Women in Technology (WIT) Conference is a virtual event celebrating women across Colorado’s tech community and beyond. Participants hear from a variety of dynamic speakers and engage in meaningful discourse on technology trends, leadership and opportunities and challenges surrounding women in today’s tech workforce.
This year's event, scheduled for September 15 - 17, will focus on the theme "For Women | For All:
How investing in women in tech benefits everyone." Through keynote speakers, featured sessions and workshops, we'll explore the ways that supporting women in tech improves not only opportunities for women but the industry overall.
In addition to our keynote speakers and featured sessions, we hope to highlight our own tech community, through what we're calling "Community Sessions." That's where you come in! Do you have expertise and passion in emerging technologies that you can share with our audience? Do you have a presentation related to why we should invest more in women in tech? Are you an expert on supporting women or diverse populations in the workplace? Share your experience and knowledge with this year's WIT attendees!
Submission Requirements/Additional Information:
- Community Sessions will be 30 minutes long - presentations should fit that time limit.
- Community Sessions will be presented virtually.
- Presentations may be submitted by anyone, regardless of age, title, gender or location (submissions from outside of Colorado are welcome).
- Priority will be given to members of Colorado Technology Association.
- You must be able to attend the WIT Conference (Sept. 15-17) if your presentation is accepted.
Submit your presentation proposal via the form below by June 18th at 5pm MST. Our WIT Community Session Steering Community will review all proposals by the end of June, and we'll announce the decisions by mid-July.
Proposals will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Content is current and practical
- Speakers are knowledgeable on the subject; possibly with experience speaking on it
- The session supports our mission to elevate women in tech
- The session will provide applicable information/tools to attendees
- The session provides a unique perspective on the subject of women in tech
- Priority will be given to members of Colorado Technology Association
Questions? Contact Megan Concannon at
Your Full Name (Main Presenter/Session Submitter)
Your Email Address (Main Presenter/Session Submitter)
Your Phone Number (Main Presenter/Session Submitter)
Your Bio (Main Presenter/Session Submitter)
Your Speaking Experience (Main Presenter/Session Submitter)
Will there be additional speakers joining you for this presentation? If so, list them here.
Proposed Presentation Title
Proposed Presentation Description
Proposed Presentation Format (ie: panel presentation, workshop, case study...)
Proposed Presentation Outline (share a run of show/agenda for the presentation)
Why are you interested in speaking at CTA's Women in Tech Conference?
Link to previous speaking experience (if applicable)
Share a Dropbox Folder/Google Drive Link to PowerPoint Presentation and/or other relevant resources.
Link to your LinkedIn Profile
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Colorado Technology Association.