World Science Scholars: Parent/Guardian Recommendation Form
The World Science Scholars program (
) aims to nurture one-in-a-million mathematical minds and help them use their exceptional skills to change the world.
The World Science Festival (
) seeks a diverse group of students from around the world who:
* Are ideally between the ages 14-16 during the 2021-22 school year
* Demonstrate exceptional mathematical ability
* Express a high degree of motivation and interest to learn outside the formal school setting
* Can discuss complex mathematical and scientific ideas in English
* Have access to a computer with good internet connectivity
Your child has expressed interest in becoming a World Science Scholar. In addition to completing the Student Application Form, your child also must obtain one recommendation from a teacher/mentor, and a second recommendation from their parent/guardian.
Your child has asked you to complete and submit the confidential Parent/Guardian Recommendation Form below by the April 30, 2021 deadline in support of their becoming a World Science Scholar.
For more information, please read our FAQs (
) or send an email to
Thank you for your input and for investing your time on behalf of your child.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of World Science Foundation.