1. Waiver and Release: All members of the club are fully aware of and appreciate the risks, including the risks of catastrophic injury, paralysis and even death, as well as other damages and losses, associated with participation in a trampoline gymnastics event. The club agrees that the Southern Universities Trampoline League and partner hosting universities (competition organisers), together with coaches, officials, volunteers, and committee members of the host organisation shall not be held liable for any injury, loss of life or other loss or damage as a result of my participation in a league event in the absence of negligence or assumed responsibility.
2. Insurance Information: All clubs must be covered by private insurance, either personally, or through the club governing body / parent university / sports union. Evidence of insurance may be requested.
3. Medical Attention: All members of the club hereby give their consent to the Southern Universities Trampoline League and event organisers to request medical staff / medical attention, transportation and emergency services as warranted. Any particular medical needs or dispositions will be alerted to the competition organisers at the first possible instance.
4. Readiness to Compete: All members of the club will only participate in league events in which participants have been verified by a qualified coach that they are physically and psychologically prepared to compete.
5. Coach Sign-off: All competing members of the club will only compete under the supervision of a suitably qualified coach (to the correct level of the competitor). All clubs are responsible for providing, and signing for the correct level of coach for all of their competitors entered.
6. Constitution: The club agrees to all rules laid down in any / all SUTL and associated organisation documentation (including the British Gymnastics Code of Conduct).
7. Affiliation fee: The club agrees to pay £75 to affiliate to the Southern Universities Trampoline League in consideration for one year's membership (inclusive of the 2018-19 season). An invoice will be raised upon affiliation.
8. Guests: Only current registered students (the meaning of which is governed by each individual institution) of affiliated clubs for the current season are eligible for SUTL medals and points. Universities submitting non-students without indicating their guest status may be disqualified or penalised at the discretion of the SUTL Executive Committee.
The SUTL Executive Committee retain discretion to expel a club or individual(s) from the league without refund for any misconduct / poor sporting behaviour throughout the season. The club understands that this agreement amounts to a binding contract of payment for services.