District Deputy Basic Training
This training is designed to help you be a successful leader. As District Deputy, you need to:
• understand your duties and responsibilities
• make charitable works the focus of each council in your district
• engage council officers in the Order’s initiatives
• encourage team building among council officers
• pool resources with other councils in your district on larger initiatives
• ensure the councils are the “go-to guys” for parish pastors
• make it a priority for councils to invite all eligible Catholic men to join
The link to enter the training will be emailed to you the morning of the registered session.
Contact me with questions at (203) 500-4096 or
Pick the session you wish to attend
Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 8:00 PM Central Time
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 8:00 PM Central Time
Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 8:00 PM Central Time
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service