Premier League / Open Rep Level Teams 2020: Expressions of Interest
St Michael's is a club with Representative level teams, competing in Waverley Night Netball Association (WNNA). If you are looking for a competitive level of netball, but still in a club environment, then St Michael's could be the club for you!
For entry into our 2020 Senior Rep teams (Premier League and Open), we are accepting expressions of interest. Our selectors will be attending matches over the next few months to watch all interested players. Please submit your expression of interest by 4th October 2019, to ensure that our selectors have enough time left in your season to watch you play. There will be no trials for these teams.
You do not need to be a St Michael's player to play in one of our Rep teams.
Our Rep teams have compulsory training. Premier League/Open and 17/U Rep teams train on Wednesday evenings (time/venue TBC). If you are unable to attend training, please do not request to join these teams. We have other senior teams (no training) if you wish to join one, and would love to have you join St Michael’s!
All of our Rep level team coaches have Development level qualifications or are working towards them.
If you are selected in one of our teams, and accept your position, you are expected to adhere to the expectations of a St Michael's Rep level side:
- Attendance at training is compulsory. Missing training will mean that you are not guaranteed court time for the following match.
- As our Rep sides play in highly competitive competitions, equal court time is not guaranteed.
- You must adhere to our Code(s) of Conduct.
- All players must pay their fees prior to be selected into one of our teams. Fees will be due 8th November 2019. Payment plans can be arranged if required. Acceptance emails will be sent the week beginning 28th October 2019.
- Netball Victoria Membership is not included in your fees, and must be paid separately by the individual registering. Failure to do so will mean you are not able to commence training with us.
- Uniform: The only compulsory uniform item is the Dress. All other items of uniform are optional. You should order your dress when you pay your registration fee, to ensure that it arrives in time for the season.
- Our teams also play in several tournaments throughout the year. The costs of these tournaments are covered by the club. Attendance is compulsory. You will be contacted by your coach/team manager throughout the year regarding confirmed dates of tournaments.
- Training will commence in January.
If you have any questions, please contact Scott:
Player's Date of Birth
Parent's name (if under 18)
Which level would you prefer to play in 2019?
Premier Leauge (Tuesday)
Please list (in order) your 3 preferred positions.
Which team would you like our selectors to watch you play in? (Please provide team name, competition, location).
Is there any further information you would like to give to our selectors?
SMNC Rep Level Guide
A guide has been created by the club to provide as much information as possible to prospective and current players, parents, families, coaches and team managers. Please read this guide prior to applying to trial at St Michael's.
The guide can be found here: TBA
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service