UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2011-JUNE) - MODEL PAPER-111
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
31. DNS in internet technology stands for
Dynamic Name System
Domain Name System
None of these
Distributed Name System
32. HTML stands for
Hyper Text Manipulation Language
Hyper Text Managing Links
Hyper Text Markup Language
Hyper Text Manipulating Links
33. Which of the following is type of LAN?
All of the above
34. Which of the following statements is true?
Smart cards and PCs use some operating system.
Smart cards do not require an operating system.
COS is smart card operating system.
The communication between reader and card is in full duplex mode.
35. The Ganga Action Plan was initiated during the year
36. Identify the correct sequence of energy sources in order of their share in the power sector in India:
Hydro > nuclear > thermal > wind
Thermal > nuclear > hydro > wind
Thermal > hydro > nuclear > wind
Nuclear > hydro > wind > thermal
37. Chromium as a contaminant in drinking water in excess of permissible levels, causes
Dermal and nervous problems
38. The main precursors of winter smog are
SO2 and hydrocarbons
NOx and hydrocarbons
SO2 and ozone
N2O and hydrocarbons
39. Flash floods are caused when
winds are catabatic
the atmosphere is convectively unstable with no vertical windshear
the atmosphere is convectively unstable and there is considerable vertical wind shear
the atmosphere is stable
40. In mega cities of India, the dominant source of air pollution is
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service