Notice is hereby given that the fourteenth Annual General Meeting of Boat of Garten Community Hall will be held within the Lounge of the Community Hall, Boat of Garten, on Wednesday 24 October 2018 at 7.30pm to conduct the following business:
1. To receive any Apologies from Members.
2. To approve the Minutes of the AGM held on 25 October 2017.
3. To consider and approve the Company's Accounts and the Report of the Directors for the year ended 31st March 2018.
4. To elect Directors who were co-opted during the year: none.
5. The following three Directors are due to retire by rotation:Iain Forsyth, Annie Forwood and Sandy Walker – all are willing to stand for re-election.
Caroline Bashford is retiring with effect from 24 October 2018 andHelen Walker is retiring with effect from 24 October 2018.
6. To authorise the Directors to appoint an Independent Examiner to prepare the 2018/19 accounts of the Company and to authorise the Directors to fix his remuneration.
Company Secretary: Iain ForsythBy order of the Board27th September 2018
A member of the Company is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and if a poll is taken to vote in his place at the meeting. A proxy form will be issued to all Members not less than 7 days before the AGM. Completed proxy forms must arrive at the registered office of the Company at not less than 48 hours before the time of the meeting. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
The formal business of the AGM should be brief and refers to the period 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018. After the conclusion of this there will be an opportunity, over a glass of wine, to ask any questions. Please come along if you can.
Notes: 1 A member of the Company is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and if a poll is taken to vote in his place at the meeting.2 You may indicate how you wish your proxy to vote on the resolutions by answering the questions below. If no indication is given the proxy will vote as he/she thinks fit or may abstain from voting.3 The form of proxy must be digitally signed by the company member by entering your first and last names, address, post code and the date of signature below.
Boat of Garten Community Hall is a charitable company limited by guarantee.Scottish Charity No: SC035682. Company No: SC267713Registered office: The Old Schoolhouse, Rothiemurchus PH22 1QH