Catholic Quiz - January/February 2021
Test your Catholic knowledge by taking this quiz from Parable Magazine.
By Mary Jane Silvia
1. Which of the following was not a son of Jacob?
2. The Songs of the Suffering Servant are found in the book written by which prophet?
3. How many books are there in the Old Testament?
4. Which prophet uses his marriage as a metaphor for the relationship between God and his people?
5. What city’s destruction is described in chapter 6 of the Book of Joshua?
6. In which book of the Bible is the story of Samson and Delilah?
a. I Kings
b. II Maccabees
7. Judith is known for:
a. Prophesying in the court of King Nebuchadnezzar
b. Saving the Jewish people by killing Holofernes
c. Giving birth to Solomon
d. Writing a book of religious poetry
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service