UMAP Discovery Camp 2018 (Student Application Form)
- Please note that the application form will be active until April 30, 2018.
- An official announcement of selected applicants will be made before May 15, 2018.
Eligibility of Application
1. Must be students of universities/institutions that the National Secretariat acknowledged as member universities.
2. Age, between 18-23 years old, as of April 1, 2018 (preferable)
3. Must possess a good command of English Language, with one of the following proficiency scores: IELTS: overall score of 5.0/TOEFL: overall score of 61 iBT / 173 CBT / 500 PBT/TOEIC: overall Score of 650 or Other English Proficiency Test which is equivalent to the test mentioned above.
4. Must submit a 250-word statement of purpose, together with a letter of
nomination from a home university.
5. Must be willing to partake in and contribute to all lectures and activities of the UMAP Discovery Camp 2018.
6. Be physically fit to travel and able to engage in all activities such as walking and bike-riding.
7. Must obtain a permit to enter Thailand as stated in the following website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand,
, if required.
8. Must be responsible for own expenses for travel arrangements to Thailand, travel and medical insurance.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bangkok University.
Terms of Service