The terms and conditions set forth below constitute an agreement between Jamaica Carnival Limited (JCL) and the Masquerader named on the front of the form. By signing this form, Masquerader agrees to abide by the terms.
1. Costume Registration a. Masqueraders must be 18 years or older to participate.b. Registration only begins once a deposit has been made and is deemed complete and valid only when full payment for the costume has been made.c. Registration form is NOT VALID without an authorized agent's signature.
2. Prices, Payments, and Deposit Datesa. All prices and amounts due are QUOTED IN USD.b. All payments are converted using the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of payment.c. All deposits are due by the dates stated on the registration form and are NON-REFUNDABLEd. Failure to issue full deposit by due date will constitute a default and forfeiture of all monies paid to date
3. Returns, Exchanges, Transferabilitya. NO EXCHANGE or SWITCHING of sections/options/body wear/sizes permittedb. NO CHANGES of MEASUREMENTS or SIZES (so please ensure registration information is accurate)c. Costumes are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-RETURNABLE, and NON-REFUNDABLE
4. Releases, Waivers, Indemnificationsa. Masquerader acknowledges that the carnival parade will be taking place through the streets of Kingston,and hereby indemnifies JCL, its directors, servants, and agents from any incidents or accidents.b. Masquerader's signature is deemed as a release and waiver against talent fees in the event filmed footage or photographs are used for commercial purposes.
5. Safety and Protectiona. JCL reserves the right to refuse participation or remove any person(s) from the parade and/or events