UCMUN XIX will be held from November 3-5, 2017!
• $65 conference fee per DELEGATE for payments POST-MARKED on or before September 15th, 2017• $85 conference fee per DELEGATE for payments POST-MARKED AFTER September 15th, 2017• $60 conference fee for ADVISORS for payments received throughout registration
• After the delegate fees are received, country assignments will be provided within one week.
• The final registration deadline is ***SEPTEMBER 29th, 2017***. Any payments received after this date will be evaluated on a space-available basis.
• ***IF THERE ARE ANY CONCERNS REGARDING FUNDS AND/OR LATE REGISTRATION PLEASE EMAIL Richa Jain AT firstname.lastname@example.org***
For more information about charges and payments please proceed to our timeline page located at www.ucmun.com/details.html
• Schools that registered and are subsequently not accepted by UCMUN for the conference will receive a full refund. Schools that registered and then cancel on UCMUN will receive refunds based on the below refund schedule:
Schools that cancel before October 6th, 2017 will receive a 100% registration fee refundSchools that cancel between October 6th, 2017 and October 20th, 2017 will receive a 50% registration fee refundSchools that cancel on or after October 21th, 2017 will receive a 0% registration fee refund
ALL CHECKS TO BE MAILED TO:Model United Nationsc/o Student Organization CenterStudent Union Room 2182110 Hillside Road, U3061Storrs, CT. 06269-3008