San Jacinto USD Customer Service Survey
The San Jacinto Unified School District is dedicated to ensuring our students, staff, parents and community have an exceptional customer service experience. Your input is extremely important to us. If someone or a site/department gives you exceptional service, please tell us. If you have suggestions for improvement, please let us know. We appreciate your time. Thank you!
Please respond only to the questions that apply
1. Please select the school site or department you are communicating about from the drop down menu
Preschool (De Anza/Hyatt/SJE)
Juan Bautista De Anza Elem.
Jose Antonio Estudillo Elem.
Edward Hyatt Elem.
Megan Cope Elem.
Park Hill Elem.
Clayton A. Record Elem.
San Jacinto Elem.
Monte Vista Middle
North Mountain Middle
San Jacinto Leadership Academy
Mountain View High School/Mountain Heights Academy
San Jacinto High School
District Office - Reception
District Office - Personnel
District Office - Superintendent's Office
District Office - Student, Community & Personnel Support
District Office - Business Services
District Office - Special Education
District Office - Technology
District Office - Educational Services
District Office - Other
Facilities and Operations
2. When you came into the school/department office today, were you greeted in timely, friendly manner that made you feel acknowledged and welcomed?
3. Did you feel the office staff understood your needs/concerns or located the correct person to help you today?
4. Does the office staff do a good job of keeping you informed of calendar, events and important information?
5. Which method(s) of communication from the office do you prefer? (check all that apply)
Auto-dial phone calls
6. What was the purpose of your visit today? (check all that apply)
IEP, SST or other meeting
7. What was the best thing about your visit today?
8. Any other comment?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Jacinto Unified School District.
Terms of Service