Valley Fest Access/Carer/PA Information
Thank you for your interest in attending Valley Fest 2019. We are a small festival located on a working organic farm. Most of the activity takes place in the main festival field. There are some pathways, however much of the site has a grassy and sloping terrain, which can be difficult to traverse, especially in bad weather. All of the venue entries have a flat, accessible entrance.
Valley Fest recognises that some festival-goers require assistance from a carer or personal assistant (PA). We offer free carer/PA tickets to those who are over the age of 18 and receive one of the following:
• Middle or Higher rate DLA for care and/or mobility
• Receipt of Enhanced Rate Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
• Or Registered Deaf or Blind
• Letter from a medical professional
• Blue Badge – permitted for parking only requirements
Other requests are discretionary.
Please note any submitted documents are securely destroyed.
Once your carer/pa ticket has been confirmed, you are required to purchase your standard ticket, before the carer/PA ticket is issued.
The application consists of a number of questions regarding your requirements at the event. Along with this, we ask for supporting documentation for validation of your request.
Our Access Scheme allows you to apply for the following facilities:
▪ Accessible car parking & drop off pass
▪ PA (Personal Assistant) ticket – (at no extra charge)
▪ Accessible toilet facilities
▪ Accessible camping
• This ticket can only be approved by the Access Team.
• Please do not buy a ticket for your PA as this will not be refunded if they are approved.
• Please apply for your PA ticket using this access requirements application form.
• The PA ticket is provided on the expectation that your PA is willing and able to assist you throughout your visit, and would be available and able to help you in the event of an evacuation or emergency.
In order to be considered for an Accessibility Pass with complimentary Carer/PA ticket please fill out the questionnaire below. If you have any questions please email Meg on
It is mandatory to provide one of the above forms of supporting documentation in your application as evidence of your requirements and to grant a Carer/PA ticket. If you do not have the above evidence but feel you need assistance to access the festival, please contact us.
Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities and may have to pay for a full price ticket.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service