CROSSROADS RETURN POLICY (Effective January 1, 2015)
- All items should be unused and in brand new condition
- All items should be packed well and returned in the appropriate packaging
- You are responsible for the shipping charges to return the product
- You may use any shipping carrier but we recommend FedEx or UPS
- Your product refund will be issued to the original payment method used
- Your original shipping charges (if applicable) are not refundable
- You may request a return or exchange within 30 days of receipt of product
- Failure to follow these conditions may result in a reduced refund
- A 20% restocking fee may apply to orders over $100
- Items purchased online may not be returned at the Crossroads Factory Store
- Should you have a quality issue with your product concerning the fragrance, wicks, glass, etc. please do not throw the item out. You may be asked to return the product for quality assurance purposes.
- Damages/discrepancies must be reported within 5 business days product receipt
- It is not necessary to return product that has arrived damaged for safety reasons
- Submit a photo of the damaged product to email@example.com
Crossroads Original Designs
Attn: Returns Dept.
115 Crossroads Blvd.
Bucyrus, OH 44820
Allow five business days after we receive your return for your refund to be processed. We will confirm your refund details via email after it is processed. Thank you!