Early Bird Discount: Receive 20% off the cost of training when you secure your spot at least 60 days in advance!
*Training cost covers all training materials including printed training manual & access to digital training assets.
We require Anatomy Certification, CPR Certification and Personal Liability Insurance. These additional costs may vary and are at the expense of the trainee.
What You Will Get For Your Investment in Training
- Comprehensive Level 1 Training Manual detailing the Reformed Method & more than 200 Reformed Pilates Level 1 exercises
- Prewritten routines to teach from
- Access to digital training assets
- 1:1 Practice with feedback from the Reformed Pilates Training Team
- 60+ hours of education and development
- Access to practice teach at any Reformed Pilates location
- Opportunity to audition for employment, teaching at our studios*
- Ongoing training and development from our Training Team if hired, including all additional levels of training*
*Reformed Pilates does not guarantee employment after training, there may be additional costs for printed materials that the instructor is responsible for
Please allow up to 7 days for a member of the Reformed Training Team to review your application. Once reviewed, our Director of Training will schedule a follow up phone interview based on individual availability to teach and our upcoming studio needs.
New applications will need to be submitted for each training period in order to be considered for interviews.