Thank you for your interest in Vesper! We are a 501(c)3 non-profit community venue and provide Austin's non-profit organizations, community-led initiatives, companies a place for collaboration with one another. Our hope is to be a space that brings the city and our local neighboring community together. In addition, we host many events such as parties, company meetings, church services and wedding receptions.
Your rental will help keep Vesper sustainable as our mission is to house and support smaller, partnering non-profit organizations and neighborhood events that aim to benefit the city. As a result, we base our rate off a sliding scale, so please fill out the form for us to better provide the appropriate rate for your event.
Some additional rental information:
- Long rectangular folding tables and folding chairs are included in the rental for your use.
(Up to 8 tables and approx. 150 metal chairs)
- Food and outside catering is welcomed, but all food and trash/recycling must be transported off-site.
- If your event involves alcohol, we ask that you provide a certified TABC bartender.
- Our maximum occupancy is about 225 people, standing room.
- Decorations are welcome, except for nailing and adhering items to our art gallery walls.
Please take note that our main rental days are Fridays and Saturdays with a few Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, depending on the week of the month. We typically do NOT offer rentals on Thursdays or Sundays.
If you have any more questions or would like to come see our space, we would be more than happy to show you our venue, as we meet by appointment during the week, Tuesday - Friday. We look forward to meeting and hearing from you!